There’s no more fitting way to honor 50 years of bolt-action supremacy than with a Model 700 BDL crafted in the spirit of the very first one we released in 1962, in its first chambering: the 7mm Remington Magnum. This rifle’s timeless looks and laser-engraved commemorative floorplate make a coveted piece for collectors, but a few shots from the bench will assure you it’s built to hunt. Like all our Model 700 rifles, this edition is graced with the world-leading out-of-the-box accuracy and reliability that have earned it a place in history as the greatest bolt guns of all time. The handsome “B” grade walnut stock is adorned with Fleur-Di-Lis checkering and white line spacers at the recoil pad, grip cap and fore-end. Rich satin bluing on the receiver and 24″ barrel adds the finishing touch. Modern advancements like our X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger further support our belief that this is one commemorative rifle you won’t be able to keep on a shelf.
- 24″ barrel with adjustable rear and hooded ramp front sight
- Satin-finished “B” grade walnut stock with Fleur-Di-Lis cut checkering
- Satin bluing over 24″ barreled action
- 50-year commemorative laser-engraved hinged floorplate
- X-Mark Pro™ Trigger externally adjustable trigger set at 3 1/2 lbs. from the factory
“For more information visit the manufacturer’s web site at www.Remington.com”